GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
nauticaestepona.com is an internet domain owned by Ms. Ana Castro Muñoz (hereinafter THE OWNER), with NIF number 02882221-E and address in Estepona, Avda. Puerta del mar, 8 email email@example.com and telephone 606448520. The general terms and conditions of contracting indicated below regulate the access and use of the URL (hereinafter, the WEBSITE) and apply to all commercial transactions carried out at through it. For any communication, you may write to the address indicated, by telephone to the telephone number 606448520 or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The use by the user of the services contained in the WEBSITE implies the express acceptance of the following general conditions:
General contracting conditions between and the user:
1. The user declares that he is of legal age and has the legal capacity to acquire the services offered by this WEBSITE, also stating that he accepts the link to this agreement and fully understands and accepts the conditions set forth herein to use this website and contract the services offered.
2. In order to contract the different services offered by the WEBSITE, as well as to receive newsletters with information on offers, the user must register, if desired and the service is available, as a client, for which purposes he declares that all the information provided when proceeding with said registration is true, complete and precise, and in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, the person who registers expressly authorizes the HOLDER to proceed to include in a computerized file the personal data that appear in the fields of the form as they are necessary for the adequate provision of their services. It is indicated that the person responsible for the file is the aforementioned owner for the purposes of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in the Law. Likewise, the communication of said data to third parties is expressly authorized when they are necessary for the adequate provision of the services that are contracted, respecting at all times the legislation in force.
The user expressly gives his consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial news from esteponacharter.com and the products and services that it markets or promotes. Esteponacharter.com makes the aforementioned means of contact available to the user so that they can revoke their consent.
3. The user knows that the boats displayed on the WEBSITE may be owned by third parties in which case THE OWNER markets them by virtue of the commercial agreements reached with said third parties or their marketing agents and is responsible for the marketing and provision of the service through this website. Likewise, there may be on this website vessels owned by shipowners with whom THE HOLDER has signed the corresponding charter contract, also being responsible for their marketing as well as for the provision of the service.
Therefore, the technical characteristics of the boats and the services offered are those provided by their owners, although THE OWNER carries out all possible checks to ensure their accuracy. Therefore, the information contained in the WEBSITE is offered for the convenience of the user, and esteponacharter.com makes all the necessary efforts, within its means, to offer the information truthfully and without typographical errors. Esteponacharter.com cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the information or content of the WEBSITE, which may show inaccuracies, misprints or any kind of error, beyond the control of esteponacharter.com at any time. In this case, if the user had made the reservation decision based on said error, it would be immediately corrected, communicating it to the user, who will have the right to cancel it without charge. The user may also be offered another similar option in price / quality that he will be free to accept or reject with a refund of the quantities delivered and without the right to compensation of any kind.
4. By announcing the available boats, their owners modify and update their offer, in such a way that esteponacharter.com reserves the right to modify at any time the commercial offer presented on the WEBSITE in relation to availability, characteristics of the boats, formalization of reservations, modifications on products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions.
5. The prices established in esteponacharter.com do not include the Value Added Tax (VAT) that, where appropriate, is appropriate to apply.
6. When formalizing the reservation, the user can freely choose to pay the same by cash, within the applicable legal limitations, debit or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, ...); By bank transfer or through the virtual POS service installed on this website, where appropriate. In certain cases and to prevent possible fraud, esteponacharter.com reserves the possibility of requesting the user a specific form of payment in the event that the identity of the buyer is not reliably proven.
7. esteponacharter.com guarantees security and confidentiality in all its communications with its clients. All on-line payment operations are carried out through a secure server, whose exclusive responsibility is the bank or box that at all times provides the payment gateway service or virtual POS and that protects the data against attempted violations by third parties. The data of the boat rental or reservation process is stored in a database designed for this purpose. Esteponacharter.com guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the aforementioned personal, domiciliary, payment and any other data provided by users in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection of Personal character. All data entered by clients on the WEBSITE or provided to esteponacharter.com employees will be included in an automated personal data file.
8. In case of any conflict or discrepancy derived from the interpretation or application of these general conditions, the jurisdiction of the Courts or Tribunals of Estepona will apply.
With regard to conflicts or discrepancies arising from the interpretation or application of what is agreed in the boat rental contract, Spanish legislation and, especially, the jurisdiction established in said contract will be applicable.
9. OTHER DETAILS
Generally included in all prices.
Mooring, water and electricity in the base port, full insurance and occupant insurance, mandatory safety equipment and different extras depending on the boat (dishes, kitchen utensils, fishing equipment, diving, music CDs, donut or banana for drag, etc.), specified fuel.
NOT included in the prices
VAT, fuel, except specified, moorings and any expenses in other ports, transfers, any other concept not specified. Companies domiciled in the territory of the European Union will be billed for the boat rental service without including VAT.
Way to pay.
Minimum 25% upon reservation and 75% prior to boarding. Both the reservation and the final payment can be made in cash, within the applicable legal limitations, bank transfer or by VISA, MASTERCARD, EUROCARD. In the cases indicated, payment can be made through the Virtual POS installed on our website. (ON-LINE RESERVATION) Online reservation carries a 5% discount, except jet skis and water sports. This discount will only be applied to reservations made directly without prior information requests. You can resolve any doubts by consulting the "questions" section before booking.
In rentals with overnight stay or without skipper, the corresponding deposit will be applied according to the boat.
The client may withdraw from the rental if when inspecting the chosen boat it does not conform to what is described on this website, free of charge, with the right to a refund of the amounts paid on account and without the right to compensation or compensation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation, the client will suffer a penalty of 25% of the total if the cancellation is not due to force majeure, breakdowns, etc. in which case the full amount will be returned. The company undertakes to offer in these cases to the client, at their choice, the option of changing the reservation to the day and / or time in which an improvement in maritime conditions is expected, always within the availability calendar of the chosen boat. In the event of a breakdown, another boat will be offered to the client, the closest in price / performance available.
Delays in boarding.
If the client is less than 30 minutes late, the return time will also be delayed unless there is another reservation below. If the delay is greater, the company reserves the right to cancel the departure with loss of the amount paid on account.
Meals on board
In addition to what is included in the prices, the client can bring drinks or food of any kind on board on their own or prepared by their hotel. We can also prepare it ourselves if you wish. Glass containers are not allowed on certain ships.
Minors embark under the full responsibility of their parents or guardians, who must follow the safety instructions given by the skipper in command of the boat at all times.
The company has received the distinction of adhering to the commitment to the quality of tourist services in destination through the SICTED program (Integrated System of Tourist Quality in Destination) by having accredited compliance with all the corresponding quality protocols.
It also has the 2012 Blue Flag distinction for its commitment to conserving the marine environment.